Please be informed that Focus On Force has recently updated this Certification Course to reflect a more modern, stylish and accessible UI.
As you may have observed, we have cleaned up the Main Lesson Page to only show the Main Objectives, Mindmap (also available in Topic pages), and Feedback -- allowing you to have a more clutter-free workspace. We have created separate Topic Pages for each detailed objective which you can access at the left hand side of the page. Upon clicking, you will be presented with the Detailed Objectives under the Section that you have chosen. Additionally, we have put "Topic Progress" indicators which could guide you better on your progress.
For mobile users:
On the Main Course Page, you will see the Lesson Table wherein Percentages and Sections are listed. On the upper right hand side of the table, you will see options to "Expand All" and "Collapse All". If you click on "Expand All", it will give you the option to pick which objective you would like to access.
Data Modeling / Database Design
- Compare and contrast various techniques and considerations for designing a data model for the Customer 360 platform (for example, objects, fields & relationships, object features).
- Given a scenario, recommend approaches and techniques to design a scalable data model that obeys the current security and sharing model.
- Compare and contrast various techniques, approaches and considerations for capturing and managing business and technical metadata (e.g. business dictionary, data lineage, taxonomy, data classification).
- Compare and contrast the different reasons for implementing Big Objects vs Standard/Custom objects within a production instance, alongside the unique pros and cons of utilizing Big Objects in a Salesforce data model.
- Given a customer scenario, recommend approaches and techniques to avoid data skew (record locking, sharing calculation issues, and excessive child to parent relationships).
- Knowledge Check
Master Data Management
- Compare and contrast the various techniques, approaches and considerations for implementing Master Data Management Solutions (e.g., MDM implementation styles, harmonizing and consolidating data from multiple sources, establishing data survivorship rules, thresholds & weights, leveraging external reference data for enrichment, Canonical modeling techniques, hierarchy management)
- Given a customer scenario, recommend and use techniques for establishing a “golden record” or “system of truth” for the customer domain in a Single Org.
- Given a customer scenario, recommend approaches and techniques for consolidating data attributes from multiple sources. Discuss the criteria and methodology for picking the winning attributes.
- Given a customer scenario, recommend appropriate approaches and techniques to capture and maintain customer reference & metadata to preserve traceability and establish a common context for business rules.
- Knowledge Check
Salesforce Data Management
- Given a customer scenario, recommend appropriate combination of Salesforce license types to effectively leverage standard and custom objects to meet business needs.
- Given a customer scenario, recommend techniques to ensure data is persisted in a consistent manner.
- Given a scenario with multiple systems of interaction, describe techniques to represent a single view of the customer on the Salesforce platform.
- Given a customer scenario, recommend a design to effectively consolidate and/or leverage data from multiple Salesforce instances.
- Knowledge Check
- PART 1: Compare and contrast various approaches and considerations for designing and implementing an enterprise data governance program.
- PART 2: Compare and contrast various approaches and considerations for designing and implementing an enterprise data governance program.
- PART 3: Compare and contrast various approaches and considerations for designing and implementing an enterprise data governance program.
- Given a customer scenario, recommend an approach for designing a GDPR compliant data model. Discuss the various options to identify, classify and protect personal and sensitive information.
- Knowledge Check
Large Data Volume Considerations
- Given a customer scenario, design a data model that scales considering large data volume and solution performance.
- PART 1: Given a customer scenario, recommend a data archiving and purging plan that is optimal for customer's data storage management needs.
- PART 2: Given a customer scenario, recommend a data archiving and purging plan that is optimal for customer's data storage management needs.
- Given a customer scenario, decide when to use virtualised data and describe virtualised data options.
- Knowledge Check
- Given a customer scenario, recommend appropriate techniques and methods for ensuring high data quality at load time.
- PART 1: Compare and contrast various techniques for improving performance when migrating large data volumes into Salesforce.
- PART 2: Compare and contrast various techniques for improving performance when migrating large data volumes into Salesforce.
- Compare and contrast various techniques and considerations for exporting data from Salesforce.
- Knowledge Check
Passed the exam! The Study Guide and the practices Exams were super helpful to achieve this personal goal.
Thanks a LOT
PD: Keep in mind create a Study Guide for CPQ cert, I will be the first on purchase it 😀
Hi Lucas, congratulations on passing the exam! We are thrilled to hear that our Study Guide and practice exams were helpful in achieving your personal goal. We appreciate your kind words and are glad to have been a part of your success.
We will definitely keep your suggestion in mind and work towards creating a Study Guide for the CPQ cert. We look forward to assisting you in your future endeavors and wish you all the best in your career!
Once again, congratulations on your achievement!
Passed the exam on the first try!
Thanks a lot people!
Awesome news, Juan! Congratulations on clearing the certification exam! Cheers!
I took and passed the Data Architect exam on the first attempt exactly 1 week ago ! The content of the study guide and the practice exams helped tremendously.
Congratulations on passing the Data Architect exam on your first attempt! It’s great to hear that the study guide and practice exams were helpful in your preparation. Keep up the excellent work!
Hello FoF, today I passed Data Architect Exam in 1st attempt. Beside exiasting experience I only studied with your materials, which are on the point and really helpful. Good work. Thank You.
Congratulations on passing the Data Architect Exam on your first attempt, Rainer!!! We are thrilled to hear that our study materials were helpful in your success. We take pride in creating materials that are concise, accurate, and effective in helping our customers achieve their certification goals.
It is wonderful to know that our resources were able to assist you in obtaining this important certification. We appreciate your kind words and feedback, as it motivates us to continue to improve and enhance our materials for our customers! Cheers!
I also used the study guide and practice questions as my main study material and passed on my 1st attempt.
Thanks FOF for the great materials.
Great news, Darren! Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
I used the study guide and practice questions as the main study material and passed on 1st attempt.
Thank you FOF for the great materials.
Awesome news, Caroline! Congratulations! We are happy to know that we are able to help!
Hello FOF Team,
Thank you for all the useful content and topic-wise exam practice guide, I could able to pass the data architect exam in the first attempt, though the exam question was really touch, your practice exam helped to understand the scenario better and pass the exam
Regards, Kapil Maske
Congratulations, Kapil Maske! We are glad to hear that our Study guide content and practice exam materials were helpful in your journey to pass the Data Architect exam. Well done on your accomplishment! It takes dedication and hard work to prepare for and succeed on a certification exam, and it’s great to see that your efforts have paid off. Keep up the good work!
Passed on my first time! Highly recommend starting with Focus on Force, then reviewing with the official Trailmix, and using practice exams to diagnose areas of weakness.
Congratulations, Jeff, on passing the Data Architect exam on your first attempt! It’s a fantastic accomplishment and you should be proud of the effort and dedication you put into preparing for the exam. I’m glad to hear that Focus on Force and the official Trailmix were useful resources for you and that practicing with exams helped you identify any areas that needed improvement. The entire FoF team is thrilled about your success.
Keep up the great work!
I am going to follow your advice, Jeff.
Passed the Data Architect exam first time using FoF! The scenario explanations in each section were very useful. Thank you
Hello Richard! We are glad to hear that you are now certified for DA. Your preparation and diligence surely paid off. Congratulations and the whole FOF Team is happy for your new milestone!
I just passed my Data Architect. FoF was my main resource for studying. Thank you.
Amazing news, Lisandro! Congratulations on clearing the certification exam! Our team is happy to know that we are able to help, cheers!
Hi Lisandro – My main resource for the exam is this website as well but I plan on taking the exam in a week or so. Any tips?
I would also love some tips as this is my main source of preparation. Thanks in advance and congratulations!!