This study guide covers all of the topics in the Admin exam. It includes summaries of all topics, screenshots and review questions. The percentage weighting from the official study guide is added after each topic name.
Please be informed that Focus On Force has recently updated this Certification Course to reflect a more modern, stylish and accessible UI.
As you may have observed, we have cleaned up the Main Lesson Page to only show the Main Objectives, Mindmap (also available in Topic pages), and Feedback -- allowing you to have a more clutter-free workspace. We have created separate Topic Pages for each detailed objective which you can access at the left hand side of the page. Upon clicking, you will be presented with the Detailed Objectives under the Section that you have chosen. Additionally, we have put "Topic Progress" indicators which could guide you better on your progress.
For mobile users:
On the Main Course Page, you will see the Lesson Table wherein Percentages and Sections are listed. On the upper right hand side of the table, you will see options to "Expand All" and "Collapse All". If you click on "Expand All", it will give you the option to pick which objective you would like to access.
Configuration and Setup I
Configuration and Setup II
Configuration and Setup III
- Given a scenario, demonstrate the proper setup and maintenance of users.
- Explain the various organization Security Controls. (for example: Setup Audit Trail, Login Hours, Session Settings)
- Given a user request scenario, apply the appropriate security controls based on the features and capabilities of the Salesforce sharing model. (for example: public groups, org wide default, sharing: roles, subordinates, hierarchy, report and dashboard folders)
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate use of a custom profile or permission set using the various profile settings and permissions.
- Knowledge Check
Object Manager and Lightning App Builder
- Describe the standard object architecture and relationship model. (for example: standard object, parent/child, master detail/lookup/junction relationships, and record types.)
- Explain how to create, delete, and customize fields and page layouts on standard and custom objects, and know the implications of deleting fields.
- Given a scenario, determine how to create and assign page layouts, record types and business processes for custom and standard objects.
- Test Your Skills!
- Knowledge Check
Sales and Marketing Applications
- Given a scenario, identify the capabilities and implications of the sales process. (for example: sales process, opportunity, path, and forecast impact.)
- Given a scenario, apply the appropriate sales productivity features using opportunity tools. (for example: dashboards, lead scoring, Einstein opportunity scoring, and home page assistant.)
- Describe the capabilities of lead automation tools
- Describe the capabilities of campaign management
- Knowledge Check
Productivity and Collaboration
Service and Support Applications
Data and Analytics Management
- Data and Analytics Management Overview Video
- Describe the considerations when importing, updating, transferring, mass deleting, exporting and backing up data.
- Describe the capabilities and implications of data validation tools.
- Describe the options available when creating or customizing a report or report type.
- Describe the impact of the sharing model on reports.
- Describe the options available when creating and modifying dashboards (eg, dashboard components, data sources, chart types, subscribing, running user).
- Knowledge Check
I passed exam on 8th jan 2023
Hi Ramanathan, Congratulations on passing your Admin exam on January 8th, 2023! On behalf of the entire FoF Team, we extend our warmest congratulations and heartfelt admiration for your remarkable achievement. Your dedication, hard work, and perseverance have paid off, and we couldn’t be prouder of your success.
Hello, I am delighted to share that I have successfully passed my Admin Certification. I am incredibly grateful to Focusonforce for providing exceptional study materials and practice papers that played a significant role in my preparation.
Hi Shivani, Congratulations on your remarkable achievement! The FoF Team is thrilled to hear about your successful completion of the Admin Certification. Your hard work and dedication have paid off, and we couldn’t be more proud.
We’re delighted to know that our study materials and practice papers played a significant role in your preparation. Please accept our heartfelt congratulations once again. We wish you continued success in your Salesforce career, and we’re confident that you’ll continue to achieve great things.
I passed my administration exam this weekend! All I can say is… wow. FoF has been an incredible study resource, and I don’t know where I’d be without it. Thank you!
Hi Nicholas, Congratulations on passing your administration exam! We are thrilled to hear that you found FoF to be a valuable study resource and are honored to have played a role in your success. Your hard work and dedication have paid off, and we couldn’t be more proud of you.
Thank you for choosing FoF as your study partner, and we wish you continued success in all your future endeavors.
And that day has finally come and I can proudly say “I have passed this exam”. It was my first attempt and this exam was tough. Even after preparing from trailhead and FoF Practice exams, the actual exam gave me jitters. Thank you FoF. I know this wouldnt have been possible without you guys.
Congratulations on passing the exam! We’re thrilled to hear that you were successful on your first attempt! We understand that the actual exam can be tough, and we’re glad that our Focus on Force practice exams were able to help you prepare. Thank you for trusting us as a valuable resource in your exam preparation. We’re proud to have been a part of your success. Keep up the great work!
I passed my admin cert and am pursuing two more certs through Focus on Force – thank you!!
Hi Chelsea, congratulations on passing your Admin cert, and best of luck pursuing your two additional certifications through Focus on Force! We’re thrilled to hear that our resources have been helpful to you and we’re proud to be a part of your journey. Keep up the great work!
I passed my admin exam and now i am a certified administrator .Thank you FOF for all videos and slides and shout out to Charly prinsloo ,she made the concepts lot easier .
Hi Anusha, congratulations on passing your admin exam and becoming a certified administrator! The FoF team is proud of your accomplishment and we’re thrilled that our videos and slides were helpful. A special shoutout to Charly Prinsloo for making the concepts easier to understand. Well done!
I passed the exam today! Thanks for the course…
Hi Jonathan, congratulations on passing the Admin exam! The entire FoF Team is thrilled to hear about your success. We are glad that our course helped you in achieving this milestone. Keep up the good work!
I had my Salesforce Admin exam today and I passed, I’m now a certified Salesforce Administrator. Thank you FocusOnForce team for your wonderful work here, all the videos and slides helped me a lot to better understand Salesforce and know my way around.
Have a nice day!
Hi Sorin, Congratulations on passing your Salesforce Admin exam and becoming a certified Salesforce Administrator! The whole Focus on Force team is thrilled to have been a part of your journey and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Well done!
I already scheduled my exam on 16th April 2023 and I have Salesforce Admin experience as well however, when I see Salesforce Admin Exam questions, I easily get confused.
I bought study material & practice test for Admin exam today.
Is there anything else that I should also do?
Hi Mohit! Thank you for purchasing our study materials and practice tests for the Salesforce Admin Exam! It’s great to hear that you have relevant experience in Salesforce Admin, and we hope that our materials will be of great help in your preparation.
In addition to the study guide and practice tests, we recommend practicing your skills in a dev or training org. This will allow you to apply the concepts you’ve learned and gain hands-on experience. Trailhead is also a great resource for gaining practical experience and reinforcing your knowledge.
Our study materials are designed to provide in-depth information on the topics covered in the exam. Each study guide is broken down into sections and objectives, with visual graphics to aid in your understanding. We are also continuously adding tutorial videos to each section to enhance your learning experience.
We wish you the best of luck on your exam on April 16th and are confident that your hard work and preparation will pay off. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.
Hi m new and from non technically background , will 45days enough fr Admin preparation . I’m working on on SF for 2 yrs now but
Hi Pallavi, thanks for contacting us. We would always recommend taking more time before trying the Admin exams, because it covers so much. If that’s possible for you, we would recommend at least 3 months of preparation that includes our materials, Trailhead, and practicing in dev org or Trailhead playground.