JOIN THE ADMIN FOCUS ROOMS
EVERY WEDNESDAY 7PM-9PM CT
A study buddy awaits you!
FoF Focus Rooms is a safe space that allows Salesforce learners from all over the world to interact, learn, teach, share, support, and help one another in a virtual community that spans all continents.
Connect with a study buddy from anywhere in the world!
Connect with the global community of Focus on Force users worldwide.
Find support in someone on the same track as you!
Get a chance to study topics together with others and ask questions.
Interact with others and meet at scheduled intervals!
Stay motivated to keep learning by meeting with your new peers regularly.
Admin Focus Room
Join in 4 easy steps!
Add the sessions to your Google calendar
Join by clicking on the green tile when the session starts
Introduce yourself and share what you’re currently studying
Connect with the group and ask for help if you need any
Focus Rooms — Frequently Asked Questions
What are "Focus Rooms"?
The focus rooms are a place for Focus on Force users that are preparing for the same certification to connect and study together. Participants will be able to interact with each other, discuss FoF materials with others in a group, and meet at scheduled intervals. This is especially helpful for those who are wanting to join a group but don't know where to start.
How do I join a Focus Room?
First, add the sessions to your Google calendar. Join by clicking on the green tile when the session starts. Introduce yourself and share what you’re currently studying. Connect with the group and ask for help if you need any.
How many sessions will there be in the Focus Room?
There will be 4 sessions for our pilot.
How often do the Focus Room members meet and how long are the sessions?
Each focus room allows Focus on Force users that are studying for the same cert to connect and meet for 2 hours weekly every Wednesday at 7:00 PM (GMT-05:00) US Central Time.
What code of conduct are Focus Room members expected to adhere to as they interact with other users?
To ensure a positive learning environment for all participants, we have established a set of community guidelines and rules that must be observed by all participants.
You agree to these rules by entering the Focus room. Non-compliance with these regulations may result in immediate removal from our focus room and a permanent suspension, often without warning.
- Keep conversations relevant and Salesforce related
- Study calls are strictly for studying/productive tasks/work, and no other activities are permitted. If you're not studying or reviewing, you should leave the study group.
- Maintain a positive general atmosphere in the chat
- English only in chat.
- No discriminatory jokes and language, hate speech (which calls out a group by their age, race, gender), etc.
- No displaying offensive, derogatory, or sexually explicit content.
- No displaying content that does not belong on a study server.
- No verbal abuse, cursing, insults, or threats towards others.
- No sharing private information (in any form) of others without their permission
- Value the privacy of others in the room. Do not record the screen, capture screenshots or click pictures using external devices of other users while you are in a study session.
- Do not post, upload, share, or stream content that displays firearms, firearm accessories, ammunition, or explosive weapons. We do not allow the depiction, discussion, or promotion of firearms.
- No phishing of private information.
- No pornographic content.
- No publishing of any form of personal information (including real names, photos, addresses, emails, passwords, bank account and credit card information, etc.)
- No personal attacks and harassment
- Do not use this study room group as an opportunity to date.
- No religious and political discussions
- No spamming in the chat
- No Not Safe for Work (NSFW), Not Safe for Life (NSFL), racist, homophobic, disturbing, or sexist comments and images. This includes usernames and avatars.
- Reduce the amount of background noise, if possible.
- Maintain standard video calling and screen sharing etiquette (no smoking, no alcohol or drugs, no revealing clothing, no inappropriate seating positions, clear lighting, no fake filters, no offputting content, no masks or inappropriate face accessories except medical masks).
- Staff members reserve the right to remove anyone in the room that violates the Code of Conduct
- Staff members reserve the right to mute you in a voice channel if your sound quality is poor or if it is disturbing others.
- Staff members reserve the right to take appropriate actions at all times if they see necessary.
- Advocating for or encouraging any of the rules above.