Please be informed that Focus On Force has recently updated this Certification Course to reflect a more modern, stylish and accessible UI.
As you may have observed, we have cleaned up the Main Lesson Page to only show the Main Objectives, Mindmap (also available in Topic pages), and Feedback -- allowing you to have a more clutter-free workspace. We have created separate Topic Pages for each detailed objective which you can access at the left hand side of the page. Upon clicking, you will be presented with the Detailed Objectives under the Section that you have chosen. Additionally, we have put "Topic Progress" indicators which could guide you better on your progress.
For mobile users:
On the Main Course Page, you will see the Lesson Table wherein Percentages and Sections are listed. On the upper right hand side of the table, you will see options to "Expand All" and "Collapse All". If you click on "Expand All", it will give you the option to pick which objective you would like to access.
- Given a scenario, set the correct user visibility in an Experience.
- Given a scenario, set the correct object visibility in an Experience.
- Recommend the Declarative Sharing options that could be leveraged for an Experience.
- Given a scenario, implement external account relationships for an Experience.
- Given a set of requirements, evaluate which external license type(s) to use.
- Given a scenario, determine a security model based on an Experience use case.
- Describe roles for external users.
- Describe the different ways users can be created, such as manual, Data Loader, Self-Registration, Just-in-Time (JIT) provisioning.
- Given a scenario, determine how to properly set up a user for an Experience.
- Describe options for Single sign-on.
- Apply the steps for enabling partner and customer users for Experiences.
- Identify how to grant users access to an Experience.
- Apply the steps for implementing Channel Sales Partner Relationship Management (PRM).
- Describe the capabilities of different Experience deployments and migrations.
- Describe how to enable and activate an Experience.
- Given a scenario, recommend and implement Delegated External User administration.
- Determine the steps to build a public Experience.
- Determine steps to configure and setup Topics.
- Apply ticketing and Service Cloud capabilities for Experience Cloud.